New era: farewell to double-stroller (2019/01 - 2023/12)

We sold a double jogger stroller that we owned for full 5 years, as our 2nd son AK grew out of its seating height and we plan no more child after our 3rd LM. Releasing it came with a sentiment...I had so much fun and good moment with it while we are going through challenging moment... 

We maintained the condition well, no obvious tear-and-wear. Then we noticed in the market the price of the same product soared - our purchase price was $699, then today I see it $849 (amazon.com), 20% higher. Even used found online are above $500 (google.com)  So we set a competitive price on Facebook market then we concluded a deal in just a few days, with someone who live outside of state drove up to us to pick it up (he was desperate to give it to his wife as a Christmas gift). It was a bit of surprise for getting interest from out-of-state buyer on FB, but I'm glad to meet someone who's really in need. We got the stroller when my wife was in a residency and I had lots of lots of moments where I was alone with 2 boys without their mom. Going out for the run was a great way of entertaining them and getting my stress out at once. With the 3rd being still 2-yr old, my hiatus continues, but with the double jogger gone our life went on to another stage.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intl. split is over, back to normal

Review 2022 family health events